Amy Lyle demonstrates we can Fail and Succeed.
Studies show that more woman than ever feel like they don’t fit in. The sanitized, filtered Social Media posts of people’s best selves can be intimidating. No one dares share their imperfections and failures. Or do they?
Enter Amy Lyle, a comedian/screenwriter and author in Atlanta who has taken a whole different approach. After being rejected by a Hollywood attorney, she wrote an entire book about her FAILURES! Subsequently, she shares her most mortifying moments- from getting divorced to pooping her pants.
Listening to this episode of The Get Foxy Show will make us all feel a lot better about ourselves. Thanks Amy! We can Fail and Succeed!
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Comedy can bring you through tough times
- Lifting others up can lift yourself up
- Your failures can endear you to others
- Genuine Authenticity
- Dealing with Critical People and Haters
- Writing and Art must have an impact
- Taking your passion and making money with
- Getting people to talk about their failures
- How to stay foxy
Click below to get Amy’s book