The Rogue Method™ alleviates The Big 4 – Toxins, Traumas, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Infections.
By studying the healing patterns of 1000+ patients in clinical practice, Tyler created The Rogue Method™ as a new model of care for patients to achieve better healing outcomes and regain true wellness. This method is now being adopted by integrative and holistic health practitioners worldwide. By identifying and addressing interferences in key systems of the body, patients can heal from conditions such as Autism, Lyme, and other auto-immune diseases. The Rogue Method’s Foundational Course allows health seekers and practitioners alike to learn – and easily apply – the 3-step model of care that Tyler practices in her clinic.
Tyler’s initial focus was on helping children living with Autism to find their voices and begin to heal. Her mission is to educate and empower all people to confidently take responsibility for their health and the health of their family.
She currently practices at Rogue Family Wellness in Lafayette, Colorado where she and her team see patients of all ages and needs of care.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How the Rogue Method™ was developed
- The Big 4 – Toxins, Traumas, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Infections
- Tyler’s personal family journey with Regressive Autism
- The power of reducing the Big 4 instead of using pharmaceuticals
- Brain swelling due to Injury or Infection are a critical factor
- Heavy Metal Toxicity – how we get it.
- Vaccines and Toxicity
- The importance of Gut Health
- Glyphosate (RoundUp) is damaging to your body
- The Gut/Brain Axis
- Strep Bacteria can enter the Brain via the Gut
- The quandry of Anti-Biotics
- The Big 4 apply not only to Autistic kids but also “normal” adults
- Tyler’s definition of foxy
- Who’s foxy in Tyler’s world