Through Transformational Spoken Word and the GOLD method, doc.Peace can get you feeling foxy!
Dr. Peace Uche is doc.PEACE, a Doctor of pharmacy by trade and Spoken Word Poet at heart. She is a best selling author of doc.PEACE of Mind Method: A Poetic Guide to Living Your Best Life (exclusively available on Amazon). She’s presented on numerous stages across the world, speaking on how to live a more passionate and fulfilled life consistently.
doc.PEACE transforms mindsets using the power of spoken word and emboldens transformation seekers and aspiring speakers to own their innate gifts and talents to share their life stories, providing valuable insight on story-crafting and finding a platform. She lives in San Diego, CA where she avidly plays beach volleyball and hoola hoop dances in her free time.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- What is a Transformation Rhythmic Speaker
- Opening the doors of vulnerability
- Common reasons the average person struggles with sharing their story
- Shining your light and giving others the courage to do the same
- The GOLD method
- Education is the key to success
- Transformation from shy girl to speaker
- You have to use your talents in order to make them grow
- The doc.Peace of Mind Method
- A spoken word performance of “Mirror Face Off”
- Peace’s definition of foxy
- Find the “better thought”