Mary Hyatt helps you avoid burnout through embracing self-care.
Mary is a life and business mindset coach who specializes in helping high achieving female entrepreneurs move from living a life of burnout to a life where they are connected to their emotions, their body, and their spirit. She helps bring her 1 on 1 and group coaching clients back to their enoughness, wholeness, and femininity, by embracing self-care.
Mary is also the host of the Living Fully Alive podcast that airs weekly where she dives deeper into mindset and helps her listeners learn to embody a life fully lived.
She’s also a Top Earner with doTERRA Essential Oils, helping teach women how to support their bodies and emotions holistically.
As a trained Hypnotherapist and Kundalini Yoga Instructor, Mary brings a level of consciousness and soul-focused inner work to everything she does.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Emily came to be a Life and Business Mindset Coach
- Discussing Femininity on Emily’s podcast
- Embracing self-care
- Getting honest about what’s draining us
- Learning how to recognize physical burnout
- The importance of truth telling to yourself
- Extending yourself compassion and tenderness
- What self-care is and what it isn’t
- Be wary of numbing and coping
- How to begin engaging in self-care
- An example of Emily’s transformational work
- Emily’s definition of foxy
- How to reclaim your foxiness through embodiment
- Techniques to stay foxy