Balanced Your Hormones, Balance Your Life!
Michele Standford is a graduate of The Institute of Integrative Nutrition, completed her certification as a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, with Function Diagnostic Nutrition®. As well, Michele holds a Master of Education from Liberty University. She is the author of Informed Consent: Critical Truths Essential to Your Health and to the Health of Future Generations.
Michele’s functional approach to health begins with teaching her clients about the root cause of dysfunction and guiding them to incorporate lifestyle changes that will in turn support improved function with their bodies. She works with 40+ women, focusing on hormone balance, gut health, nutrient sufficiency, and maximizing the ability of the body to bring balance to the physical and emotional needs of the client. Michele supports her clients through functional lab testing and one-on-one sessions.
Ideas Covered In This Episode:
- What it looks like when your hormones are out of balance
- What is a DUTCH test
- How we correct hormone imbalances
- The importance of circadian rhythms
- The importance of self-care
- The problem of adrenal fatigue
- The importance of restorative sleep
- Being in nature is healing
- The negative impact of blue light
- What foxy means to Michele
- Common questions about Michele’s work
- How releasing old trauma impacts your health
- The number one thing you can do for your health