Better collagen production means looking more youthful and vibrant.
When talking about collagen production and helping women get healthier while looking younger, Terry Fox, L.Ac., LMT, is Northern Colorado’s leading expert in Aesthetic and Facial Acupuncture.
When he was 17, Terry’s mother was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Inspired to relieve her pain, Terry attended the Utah College of Massage Therapy. In 1999, he assisted in the creation of the first hospital-based Massage Therapy program in the state of Wyoming at Ivinson Memorial Hospital in Laramie, WY. Four years later, Terry progressed into Acupuncture and earned his Master’s Degree from the Colorado School of Traditional Chinese Medicine. In 2006, he moved to Fort Collins, CO and founded Artesian Spring Oriental Medicine.
Terry has served as Secretary for the Acupuncture Association of Colorado, was voted Best Colorado Acupuncturist 2015 and 2016 according to The Experience Pros radio show. He’s been featured in Northern Colorado Medical and Wellness Magazine and Regenerate magazine. He’s also been a guest on podcasts such as Intimate Conversations with Allana Pratt and A Dr.’s Perspective with Dr. Justin Trosclair. And, he hosts his own podcast, The Get Foxy Show – talking with other experts in Holistic Health, Natural Beauty and Passionate Living.
By fostering their health and wellbeing, Terry helps women manifest their own inherent beauty and divine femininity – without succumbing to toxins, fillers, or scalpels. He is fostering a rebellion against our current “toxic beauty” culture. Terry believes each patient is a precious child of God and should be treated accordingly. Patients have described him as “knowledgeable, caring, and professional,” and he strives to live up to that description. Patients trust Terry’s expertise, gentle manner, and discerning intuition.
Terry lives in Windsor, CO. When not in the office, he spends time with his wife, two boys, and their pug. In his spare time, he reads sci-fi/fantasy novels, watches anime, and handcrafts liqueurs, cordials, and mead.
Standard Process Supplements for better quality collagen production
Disclaimer: I’m not getting paid to promote Standard Process. I simply like their products and haven’t yet found anything better on the market as of yet.
Bridges the gap between what you eat and what you need for optimal health. Helps prevent and correct common nutritional deficiencies. This is just basic nutrients that we aren’t getting in the standard American diet.
- Catalyn contains vital nutrients from whole food and other sources. Excellent source of vitamin C, D, vitamin B6, and antioxidant vitamin A. Also Good source of thiamin and riboflavin.
- Trace Minerals-B12 is a spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body. Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning. Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions. Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system response function and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization. Excellent source of vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese.
- Tuna Omega-3 Oil provides 300 mg DHA and 60 mg EPA omega-3 fatty acids to support heart, brain, eye, and joint health. Also a has a positive effect on the endocannabinoid system in helping produce anandamide – the bliss hormone.
“Facial Vitality” combo:
As you look in the mirror, you have a front row ticket to the aging process. You get to see it in either fast-forward or slow motion. The supplements in my Facial Vitality package help put the aging process in slow-mo.
- Gotu Cola has been shown to support rapid healing of damaged tissue and improve circulation.
- Cataplex C reduces inflammation and is critical in assembling amino acids for the formation of collagen.
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) decodes the blue prints found in your DNA, regulates new cell formation, and increases skin health and vitality. Together, these three whole food supplements tell Father Time to back away from your face.
“Collagen Boost” combo:
Collagen is a key building block for your skin. When your skin is rich with collagen, it’s toned, supple and radiant. As you age, collagen production slows. This makes your skin saggy, fragile, and prone to wrinkles. To prevent this, my Collagen Boost package helps you reduce collagen loss and improve collagen production.
- Regenaplex – clinical research on this formula shows it can reduce eye and facial wrinkles.
- Cataplex F helps prevent the sun from frying the collagen in your skin (it’s also pretty helpful for your thyroid function.)
- Calicifood Wafers Your body can’t make collagen without amino acids. This supplies all 22 amino acids (which includes the 8 essential amino acids) your body needs to form collagen.
- Cyruta Plus strengthens capillary walls, prevents collagen degeneration, and reduces harm from X-rays.
- Zypan Collagen can only be digested in the presence of pepsin. So, if you’re taking a collagen supplement or drinking bone broth this is a very helpful supplement. It combines hydrochloric acid, pepsin, and pancreatin to help you get more collagen from your food or collagen powder. Additionally, it can help reduce gas and bloating.
Combine these supplements with a low sugar diet, bone broth, more sleep, Aesthetic Acupuncture, Microneedling, Facial Gua Sha, Massage Therapy and Chinese Herbal Medicine. And your skin will be at celebrity status!
Standard Process takes their products very seriously. You can only get these products through a trained Health Care professional. Additionally, taking them without professional advice can get you pretty sick. So, I highly recommend talking to your local Health Care professional if you’re interested in these supplements.
And, if you don’t have anyone in your area that can support you. I’m now offering telemedicine consultations. You can email me at [email protected] and we’ll get one set up for you.