Cosmetic Acupuncture Guru, Michelle Gellis, gives us tips on facial beauty.
An expert on facial beauty, Michelle Gellis is a Licensed and Board Certified Acupuncture Physician. She’s been a Faculty Member and Clinic Supervisor at the Maryland University of Integrative Health (formally the Tai Sophia Institute) since 2004.
Michelle holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from Seton Hall University School of Business in Computer Science, and a Master of Science Degree in Acupuncture from the Traditional Acupuncture Institute.
And, she has the distinction of being one of the very few acupuncturists in the country certified to teach Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation (also known as Cosmetic Acupuncture) certification classes on a national level to other Acupuncturists. That includes me!
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Michelle got into the Acupuncture profession
- Why Michelle specialized in Cosmetic Acupuncture
- The downside of Botox
- The face is how we release our emotions
- The benefits of facial cupping and facial gua sha
- The importance of home care for facial beauty
- Michelle’s definition of foxy
- Her personal self-care routine