Stacey is a trailblazer in the arena of CBD & Chinese Herbs. Breaking new ground in Medicine – now that’s foxy!
Stacey Donelson, L.Ac., studied at both Southwest Acupuncture College in Boulder, CO and Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM) in New York, NY. She has over 4000 hours of training including additional Clinical Training at Pacific College with professor Roger Tsao, an eminent TCM scholar, as well as Tom Leung the owner of Kamwo Herbs. Her focus in on women’s health and fertility of both men and women. She has two children, a husband, and she uses Chinese Medicine to keep her entire family healthy and happy.
As I fall asleep, I think about all the things in my life that day that I am grateful for. The more I focus on what I’m grateful for, the more I have to be grateful for.Stacey Donelson, L.Ac.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Stacey’s journey into Acupuncture
- How Stacey became a CBD trailblazer
- The hemp industry is very new with very little research
- There is a synergistic effect between Chinese Herbs and the Cannabis
- Stacey’s research trip into China and Tibet
- The reason behind using the combo of CBD and Chinese Herbs topically
- Stacey’s products actually smell good (most hemp products don’t)
- Stacey’s definition of foxy
- What Stacey does to bring back her foxiness
- Nightly gratitude is key
Stacey’s Herbal Medicine site: https://goodlifebotanicals.com
Stacey’s Acupuncture Practice: https://goodlifelongmont.com
Follow her on Social Media at: