Chiropractic care keeps you feeling foxy!
Dr. Justin Trosclair, D.C., an expert in Chiropractic Care, has been focusing on back and neck pain relief for over 12 years and has delivered treatment to more than 6000 patients. With advanced training in treating disc derangement conditions, you can count on him to keep up to date with the latest research in physical medicine for spinal pain. He has 5 years of hospital experience in China, is currently working in Germany, and had a private practice in Colorado for 6 years.
Dr. Trosclair hosts a doctor to doctor interview podcast called ‘A Doctor’s Perspective‘ with over 220 episodes. During his free time he wrote 3 books. Today’s Choices Tomorrow’s Health (rebooting health in 4 categories), a Do-It- Yourself acupressure book for 40 common conditions called Needle-less Acupuncture, and a step by step guide to look like a local for Chinese dinner culture called Chinese Business Dinner Culture. If you have kids, you may be interested in his 6 series tri-lingual animal coloring book series (english, spanish and chinese).
His goal is to relieve patients of pain quickly and be your guide back to an active lifestyle.
Ideas Covered in this episode:
- Evidence based Chiropractic
- Swollen joints create pain. Adjustments help alleviate that pain
- Why Chiropractic helps so many conditions
- How Justin became a Chiropractic Doctor and world traveler
- A Doctor’s Perspective podcast
- Needle-less Acupuncture
- Blogging into a Book
- Today’s Choice, Tomorrow’s Health
- Reducing inflammation by reducing sugar intake
- Self-discipline for health success
- Justin’s definition of foxy