Confidence is foxy. And Chrisa T.S. knows how to help you bring it out in yourself.
Chrisa Tzortzaki Stratoudakis, a.k.a. Chrisa T.S., assists her clients achieve increased motivation, confidence, creativity, productivity, stress relief and she helps them excel in public speaking.
A TEDx Speaker and a former Political Strategy Advisor, she has extensive experience working with high performing people in high pressure situations and she excels helping women deal with confidence related issues, stress management and public speaking on stage, in business and in life
Through her programs, workshops and retreats she guides her audience through powerful experiences that help them face their limiting beliefs, master a confident speaking mindset, have authentic communication, and gain even greater growth and fulfillment.
Every Thursday, Chrisa hosts her own video show: The Chrisa Group Show, discussing personal development hot topics. Most nights, you’ll find Chrisa at home with a cup of herbal Cretan tea writing about life, love, business and everything else on her blog:
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Is a good girl actually a quiet one?
- People can be curses or blessings in our lives
- Chrisa’s definition of foxy
- Who embodies foxy in Chrisa’s world
- Helping women find their authentic voice
- Having tea with the voices in your head
- Connecting to the positive intention of your inner critic
- Using journaling, hypnosis, and acupuncture
- Common questions about public speaking
- Power Posing influences how you feel
- A client transformation story
- Qigong for stage presence
- Chrisa’s daily practices for confidence
- Chrisa’s number one recommendation on how to bolster confidence