When you dethrone your Inner Critic, life gets foxy!
Joanna Kleinman is a licensed psychotherapist, life and corporate coach, author, podcaster, motivational speaker, and the founder of Dethroning Your Inner Critic. She considers herself to be an unconventional therapist and is driven by the conviction that the most powerful life you can live is when you know the difference between YOU and your Inner Critic. She developed the M.I.N.D Method, a time tested, proven system that brings together practical psychology, neuroscience and the power of intention to discover who you are separate from the critical voice in your mind. With over 23 years experience, she has worked with corporations such as Campowerment, Cigna, and Nestle, and has transformed the lives of thousands of people, detailing how they can design a new future by rewiring the automatic way they think and act, and breaking the habit of giving energy and attention to their Inner Critic.
- How Joanna became a psychotherapist
- The definition of “Inner Critic”
- Social media’s influence on your Inner Critic
- Pain gets passed from generation to generation
- Learning how to recognize that you’re good enough right now
- Dethrone your inner critic
- People aren’t taught how to think
- The beauty industry is built upon the idea of “not being enough”
- Our beliefs are nothing more than thoughts we’ve had over and over
- Change your thoughts to change your beliefs
- Joanna’s definition of foxy
- Be willing to examine your mind and use your emotions as the tool to do that