Dr. Hotflash gets you back to feeling foxy!
Dr. Angela DeRosa, DO, MBA, CPE, a.k.a. Dr. Hotflash, is a dynamic professional on a mission to change the face of women’s health and wellness and has more than 25 years of experience in the medical field, both on the pharmaceutical side and in clinical practice.
As an internationally recognized authority on women’s hormonal health, Dr. DeRosa understands the range of health issues women face leading up to and during menopause as she herself was in full-blown menopause by the age of 35.
Dr. DeRosa’s enthusiasm for educating patients on the realities of menopause and the risk factors hormonal health imbalances was the driving force behind her first bestselling book, How Your Doctor Is Slowly Killing You: A Woman’s Health Survival Guide. In 2018, she launched The Hormonal Health Institute: Executive Instruction for Medical Professionals, a hormonal healthcare consultancy designed to instruct medical providers and provide practice development training on bio- identical hormone replacement therapies.
In addition to her educational and clinical activities, Dr. DeRosa serves as the medical director for Belmar Pharma Solutions where she provides clinical and scientific technical support for all aspects of the business as well as clinical expertise for internal and external customers.
- How Angela became “Dr. Hot Flash”
- You’re not crazy. It’s not in your head.
- Testosterone is actually important for women
- What testosterone does for women
- Your fibromyalgia might be misdiagnosed
- The difference between synthetic and bio-identical hormones
- What does it mean to “compound” a product
- Why there is bias against compounding hormone products
- Media misrepresentation of compounded hormone therapy
- Angela’s definition of foxy
- Who’s foxy in Angela’s world
- How Angela reclaims her foxiness
- One piece of advice for a woman in perimenopause