Eat, Drink, Be Gorgeous. Now that’s foxy!
Esther Blum is an Integrative Dietitian and High Performance Coach. She’s the best-selling author of Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous. She has helped thousands of women permanently lose weight, eliminate the need for medication, lose stubborn belly fat, and reverse chronic illness. Esther teaches her clients to cultivate a warrior mindset when it comes to healing their relationship with food and unconditionally loving their bodies.
Esther has also written Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat, Secrets of Gorgeous, and The Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous Project. She currently maintains a busy virtual practice where she provides 360 degrees of healing with physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual support. Esther has appeared on Dr. Oz, the Today Show, and Fox News Live.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Esther’s family got her into the healing profession
- Men with high BMI convert to Testosterone to Estrogen
- Hormone balancing for perimenopausal women
- The difference between Standard Modern Medicine vs. Functional Medicine
- Giving yourself permission to make changes is key
- Self-care takes Self-discipline and advocating for yourself
- There’s no glam, bam, thank you Mam
- You are worth investing in yourself
- Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous
- Your body can be a temple and also a nightclub
- Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat
- Esther’s definition of foxy
Don’t forget that she’s offering 7 of our listeners a free 30 minute consultation. So, jump on that generous offer while you still can!
Click on the Instagram Icon above to follow Ester on IG. I did!