“Foxy comes from within” says author Udo Erasmus.
Udo Erasmus is the co-founder of Udo’s Choice line, which can be found in Whole Foods and other health food stores worldwide. Udo designed the machinery for making oils with health in mind and pioneered flax oil, a billion dollar industry. However, Udo walked a difficult path to become the man he is today. Being a child of war, Udo’s life began with intense struggle. As an adult, he got pesticide poisoning in 1980, leaving doctors at a loss regarding treatment. Deciding to take his health into his own hands, Udo began researching, and his discoveries led him to a passion for finding the answers to life’s big questions which would hopefully one day bring him and the world peace.
Today, Udo is an acclaimed speaker and author of many books, including the best-selling Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, which has sold over 250,000 copies. He teaches at events hosted by Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, has keynoted an international brain health conference, and has traveled to over 30 countries to conduct thousands of live presentations, media interviews, and staff trainings impacting more than 25,000,000 lives with his message on oils, health, peace, nature, and human nature. Udo has an extensive education in biochemistry, genetics, biology, and nutrition, including a master’s degree in counseling psychology.
Foxy comes from within. How you ask? Get Udo’s free book, Total Sexy Health, and find out.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Why Udo got into Health and Wellness
- Fats, Digestion, and Inspiration
- The intersection of Western Methods and East Asian Medicine
- Working with Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins
- Udo’s definition of foxy
- Foxy is natural when you’re aligned with your nature and surroundings
- Udo’s 8
- Feeling heartache is calling you back to your source
- Life energy is solar energy
- The Body, Food, and Fitness
- Survival Smarts
- Social Group
- Foxy comes from within
- Natural Environment
- Infinite Awareness
- Alignment in all the 8 makes you unbelievably foxy
- How Udo cultivates his foxiness
- Which is more important – being or doing?
- How to find out more about Udo’s products, programs, and book
- Who’s foxy in Udo’s world