Being “Unapologetically Authentic” with Jenae Noonan.
Jenae Noonan is a physical fitness expert who will show you how increasing physical strength and learning empowering safety skills can boost confidence and enhance inner strength. She helps with revealing drive, passion, belief in one’s self and respect for ones self – being unapologetically authentic. Additionally, as an MMA champion she uses her experiences in and out of the cage to motivate people to achieve their own personal victories.
Jenae is a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) National Champion representing the USA in the World games. She’s a two time Worlds Champion. Using her experiences in the cage as references to demonstrate how to have passion, drive, purpose and power in every day life, Jenae authored the best selling book, “Fighter: Living Life Like a Champion.” Also, she’s the co-founder of Stay Safe LLC where she uses her MMA skills and motivational speaking to teach women and children of all ages how to “stay safe” in their environment. On top of that, Jenae is a certified life coach with Kim Sommer-Eglesee 10+ life coaching, specializing in self esteem, confidence, fitness, weight loss, focus and motivation, relationships and much more.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Do what sets your soul on fire
- How Jenae got into Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- How BJJ can be empowering for girls and women
- Being Unapologetically Authentic is foxy
- How Jenae reclaims her foxiness on a daily basis
- Jenae’s self-care tips
- Being able to admit that you’re emotionally hurting is strength
- Who embodies foxy according to Jenae
- The 5 people you surround yourself with most are the 5 that have the most influence on you
- The importance of having a coach
- Discipline and correction is loving
- Having friends that will call you out on your crap
- Jenae’s one piece of advice on how to stay foxy
Learn more and interact with Jenae at the links below:
Her website: http://www.jenaenoonan.com