Hirudotherapy (the therapeutic use of medical grade leeches) can make you look more youthful and vibrant!
Did you know that you can look younger with leeches?
Dr. Nidia Diaz spent ten years in Asia and Europe searching for renowned doctors and gurus who could teach her lesser-known methods of the healing arts. Her medical knowledge began with Acupuncture; then branched out to several of the world’s oldest medical systems and therapies. She’s traveled to over 25 foreign countries. And, apprenticed with master healers such as Yeshi Dhoden, the personal physician to the Dalai Lama.
Nidia’s mission was to learn about how to beautify body and soul. She believes beauty is healing. And, her focus is on helping women’s health and beauty. Especially for women who have been robbed of their beauty from ugly relationships.
Currently, she practices in Tampa Bay, Florida and specializes in Medicinal Leech Therapy, an FDA-approved devices that only a handful of physicians outside the ER practice in the United States. She gained certification and first-hand experience with leading practitioners in Germany, Russia and Turkey to become a highly skilled therapist. Dr. Diaz was the first physician in Tampa, Florida to be certified in Medical Microneedling and has nearly ten years experience in providing Collagen Induction Therapy, the most effective and safest skin resurfacing treatment available.
Dr. Diaz’s highest career achievement is being a part of the world renown Ripley’s Believe It Or Not 100 year anniversary hardcover book edition.
She is also a very proud mother of two children who she honors as the greatest teachers she has ever met on all her travels.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Nidia got involved in Holisitic Medicine
- Combining Acupuncture with Leech Therapy
- Look younger with leeches
- Nidia’s opinion on Botox
- Microneedling for fine lines
- Direct sun exposure is a no-no with Microneedling
- What a leech treatment is like
- Application of the topical blood mask
- Nidia’s definition of foxy
- How Nidia reclaims her foxiness
- Who embodies foxiness according to Nidia
- Leeches help other conditions like osteoarthritis and Bell’s Palsy