An expert in 5 Element Acupuncture and Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture, Claire Norton is a Licensed Acupuncturist practicing in Blaby, Leicester. And she’s seen, firsthand, the downside of facial fillers.
Her personal experience of suffering with anxiety lead her to seek treatment from many different modalities until she finally found relief by receiving Acupuncture. This experience initiated the beginning of Claire’s studies in 2009, and then further training in the use of Acupuncture in the treatment of anxiety.
She graduated in 2012 with a first class Bachelors degree in Traditional Acupuncture from Oxford Brooks University. Claire was awarded her Acupuncture license in 2011 by the College of Traditional Acupuncture, in Hatton, where she studied Acupuncture full-time for 3 years at the oldest college in Europe (until its closure in 2012). And, she is accredited by the British Acupuncture Accreditation Board (BAAB).
Claire has additional training in the specialty of Facial Cosmetic Acupuncture by renowned Cosmetic Acupuncture teachers Radha Thambirajah (completed in 2011) and Paul Adkins (completed in 2018).
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Claire became an Acupuncturist
- Claire’s teenage facial filler story
- Facial procedures at younger ages – a downside to facial fillers
- Snapchat Dysmorphia
- Treating someone who can’t see their own beauty
- Acupuncture treatments aren’t “one size fits all”
- Cosmetic Acupuncture will give you a healthy glow
- What is a CF in 5 Element Acupuncture?
- The 5 Elements in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Examples of 5 Element Facial Diagnosis
- How Botox stifles interpersonal communication
- Facial Acupuncture is “an inside outside job.”
- Claire’s definition of foxy
- How Claire gets her foxy back
Find Claire at her website ClaireNortonAcupuncture.co.uk, on Facebook, or on Instagram
As a side note on how long Facial Fillers can last after being injected into the body, I found this video by Dr. Gavin Chan to be quite eye opening. Watch it and give it some consideration.