Iesha Delune’s Happiness Recipe helps you cook up some foxiness in your life!
“Since 1997 Iesha has worked as a path-clearer for people looking for clarity and support so that what inspires their mind, body and soul is reflected in their personal and professional lives.
Her transformational life coaching is an antidote to lack of direction, exhaustion, anxiety and overwhelm. Thus enabling her clients to invest more fully in creating their authentic and integrated, lasting happiness and success.
She has authored three books, most recent being, “The Happiness Recipe – Discover the Unique Ingredients You Need To Thrive.” And she’s created two, ten-track Sing Your Affirmations albums, (selling hundreds of thousands of tracks worldwide,) all of which support people into new and more enjoyable beliefs about themselves and about their lives.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- How Iesha got into her work
- The inspiration for the Happiness Recipe
- Listen to your body. It’ll give you signals that you’re not thriving
- Interpreting messages from your body
- “No” messages from the body can create health problems
- Catharsis is how you begin the Happiness Recipe
- How Iesha creates a space of safety for her client’s catharsis
- Iesha’s definition of foxy
- Ellen is an embodiment of foxy
- Understanding your “care label”
- Iesha’s one piece of advice for happiness
For more information about Iesha and her work click here: https://wholisticvitality.com.au/about/