Vision and Purpose are necessities for foxiness!
A master of Vision and Purpose, Carey Conley is dedicated to helping you identify your dreams and goals through Vision building and to achieve those goals through discovering your Purpose. She believes that success in life is about following your true passion and knowing what impact you are here to make in the world.
Carey draws from more than 2 decades of experience in growing two businesses, decades of being a wife and mom, and her personal journey of life tragedies that she shares with her audience. She not only can relate to her audience why having a clear vision and purpose is the bottom line to professional success, but how it becomes the anchor in all the storms of life. It is through her joy and pain, through her success and struggles, that she offers you the greatest opportunity to create a clear path to your destiny by living in your Purpose.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- What inspired the book Keep Looking Up
- Whatever you’re going through is temporary
- How has Carey been able to keep going despite the suicides of her husband and son
- Vision and Purpose
- What “Vision is Victory” means
- Crafting and manifesting your Vision
- How to align with your Higher Power
- Praying for guidance on your next moves
- We are all called to serve
- Carey’s definition of foxy
- Maintaining and cultivating your confidence