“Every woman can photograph as beautifully as a Hollywood actress.” – Steve Glass
Steve Glass, owner of Glass Photography, has been a professional photographer for the past 11 years, specializing in contemporary portraits. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado, he creates beautiful images of the women in your life – mothers, daughters, sisters, and grandmothers – capturing their unique, personal beauty. He’s a husband, a father, a lover of wild places, and (just like me) a Seeker of Beauty.
I’ve known Steve since 2007. And I can say without a doubt that he’s one of the most caring, kind, and honorable men I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. He is a consummate professional.
Ideas covered in this episode:
- Why Steve serves a primarily female clientele
- Getting comfortable in front of the camera
- Helping you set up 7 different looks from your own closet
- Every woman can photograph as beautifully as a Hollywood actress
- The significance of makeup, hair styling, and clothing in photography
- The emotional and sentimental value of a professional portrait
- Steve’s definition of foxy
- The importance of wearing clothing that you feel good in
During the interview Steve shared some Before and After photos. These are included below.